Friday, July 20, 2012

What have I been up to and where I'm at!

I have had a lot of things going on over the past few month. Now things are rolling along and summer is here I'll be sure to keep you all posted with what I'm up to more often. For now you can sit back and check out some riding and some no riding pictures.




Woops no so lucky getting into the states but I now have a new 2 year visa for Canada.
Josh and had to tick of a pitch and put round at Stanley Park. Made my day and highly recommended if you have never been get down there its a awesome time!

Then new ride for the season. One of the bikes that has helped me get back to where I am now.
This ones for you Mr Ross. With Cyclocross season in full swing back home I decided I needed a little cyclocross fix my self. Why take the easy road when there is a hard one that is way more fun!
The second bike that has helped on my road to recovery.
What is it that I have to do at physio? Well there are so many different ways to push my foot its hard to remember. Here are a few pic of what they get me to do. It's eye opening to see how and what you can do when you need to. In this picture I have to stand on a flat soft pad and roll the other red ball with my good foot from in front of me to the side and back again.
The same exercise just this time I have to stand on a flat ball and be totally balanced.
Toonie race, Local Xc race that helps support the whistler trails and local businesses. We helped run this race where part of the race course was to ride up the 2010 winter Olympic sliding center.
Fun times on the guided trips with the lakes flooding paths due to the sun coming out and showing the white stuff whos boss!
What better way to spend a weekend. Hanging out with a awesome crew in Sunpeaks for a relaxing long weekend.
All aboard the party truck!
What better way to greet your mate for his birthday than with some high quality beer goggles!
If tree hugging hippies wasn't enough for you then car hugging drunk candain girls are a new one to put into the mix!




 What better way to sped a weekend when you cant ride a play some golf.

 Seth showing the practice ball who is boss and letting the trees know they have a ball coming there way!
 Sam cam out and just about sent the ball into next year.
Me sizing up what bird was going to feel the wrath of the golf ball!
I did Get some riding in over the trip. Rio in Kamlooops was loads of fun flow and made me work twice as hard on the little bike!
Just another High quality old school diner for some last min grease.
Not your every day was room!
Well if you forgot to wipe you could always chuck in a $1 and go for a full body scrub.
One of the more advance physio games for me to play. I have to balance with one foot, control the electrodes oning threw my leg and then throw a ball against the wall and catch it!

All in all I have been keeping my self busy playing golf, physio and just relaxing. Now the Physio has told me that I'm now at 80% of a realistic goal of 95% so there will be more riding stories coming your way.

I just want to thank all of those who have helped me out and stuck bye me threw out my recovery. Friends, Family and the Sponsors/Supporters, Rocky Mountain Bikes, Adventure Brands, 4shaw, Adidas Eye wear, Chromag, Torq. Rest of the mates you all know who you are and I look forward to riding full speed with you all very soon!

1 comment: