Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Finally a new up date

So it has been a crazy time for me with my injury, moving out and coming over to Canada!

How have I been going then you might be asking your self? Well my recovery is on track with what the physios are wanting from me. I'm about 7 weeks into a 20 week recovery. I will be getting out of my moonboot in the coming week and I can't wait! It will be a huge weight off my shoulder but I must still remain focused and not push my self once it is officially off! I'm now in canada setting up my shop for the summer so no time to waste!

Here are a few pics of what I have been doing!
Always up for a challenge I was seeing how steep and far I could go to get across the water, never fell in much to every ones dissapointment. 
 
Some big sand bags, went up and down for some interval training and about 30 sec later a large wave crashed behind me and I would not be a happy camper if I was still down there.
 Yep it you ever thought you couldn't do it then this pic is proof you can. I went all the way to the point and back
Moonboot waling on water!
 Nothing like having your mates come pay you a visit and check out the sun set!
Sun set to make the sprint on crutches so worth it!

Will fill you all in about my 1st week in canada just got to charge up the camera and ill be snapping pics like a grey nomad tour group!

next post will be in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment