Monday, September 5, 2011

Road Riding Callaghan

The staff and I from Arbutus Routes are always out riding our Mtb around whistler and with the sun out we are also getting out there on the road bike. Below is a video from our store ride in the Callaghan valley. I had a few moments getting caught up in the surroundings causing me to unleashing my inner roadie.

 Sitting on the back getting a tow from the boss and graham.
 Black tusk in the back drop. Just another wicked view for the rewarding ride up the Callaghan.
 Leading the charge and keeping the pace up.
 Sucking in the big ones and just hanging on!
Sitting on 55ks chasing down the truck. At this point the guys in the truck were yelling at Graham to hold on and I thought he was there 2 min later I was done and there was no one to be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment