Monday, August 1, 2011

Canadian Open Enduro


So the Canadian Open Enduro was getting closer and it was time to give the bike some love so she would be ready for the race. Nothing like a pimp Arbutus Routes workshop to get the old girl dialed in. Complete with the chocolate milk to keep energy levels up.













Stumpy was cleaned within a inch of her life. I had a 2.5 minion exo to put on as the weather had opened up the week before. I opted for the 2.35 high roller lust front and rear.
















Getting in an Angry Pirate lap to figure out the lines.



666 may the force be with me!














Shane not overly happy with the punters on a black diamond track.


Jazza, Ben, Remmy, Shane, Myself and Fry up the top ready to suss out the course.


The race was all it was cracked up to be and more. 5 stages, over 5 hrs riding, sledging and racing with mates to make it one hell of an awesome race.

I knew that I had massive task ahead of me in the park stages as I'm not riding it this year. To get the result i got was nothing short of awesome in my eyes

1st stage
In the Park









2nd stage
Lost Lake long









3rd stage
Lost Lake short









4th stage
Blackcomb Golden Boner









5th stage
Long Park









Overall: done and dusted!











Rather stoked on 3rd place with 2 mates ahead of me who are absolute pinners.














Housemates unite, Frys came in 4th and we almost had a house podium but Toby spoiled the party


















Nice piece of mouth jewellery!

No comments:

Post a Comment